Let’s face it, this Valentines night is going to be all about Netflix and Chill. So why not spice it up a little with this boozy, rich and indulgent hot chocolate? It’s super easy, but guaranteed to keep the home fires burning with a shot of Barti Ddu Spiced Rum, Cocoa Pzazz dark chocolate and our sweet and salty Salted Caramel Sauce.
‘Cook’: 5 Mins
Serves 2 of course!
Don’t ask about the calories
70ml Barti Ddu Rum– or double up if you are feeling cheeky, but remember to drink responsibly folks!
4 Teaspoons of Salted Caramel Sauce
100g Coco Pzazz Dark Chocolate. You can use milk chocolate but we like ours dark and rich *insert man pun here*
- Warm the milk in a saucepan over a medium heat until simmering.
- Remove from the heat, let it rest a moment and add the broken-up chocolate pieces and stir until they have all melted.
- Stir in the Salted Caramel- Taste it! You have carte blanche here so add a little more if it takes your fancy.
- Finally (So as not to burn off any alcohol…) Add the Barti Rum and give it a final stir.
- Serve in a mug (Why not make our Cwtch in a Cup you new favourite) and top with a little Whipped cream or add some marshmallows to make it extra special if you like.
- Kick up your heels, press play and enjoy!